the pile of washing

It really is amazing how much washing a mother does in her lifetime. It took me a while to come to that realization as my beautiful mum did a great deal of it for me when my daughter was born. It really didn't hit me till my son was born, as keeping up with just a toddler who rarely got sick was pretty nice.

When the little man was born it just seemed like the loads increased by ten fold. A lot of it was due to him having reflux and going through about 3-7 changes of clothes a day.. mainly due to me not catching on to the fact that this was the reason bibs were invented. When the reflux got under control and bibs were a regular item in our household it all calmed down pretty quickly so now its just a little thing I laugh about.. until...

Until my big boy decides to clean out his van that is and all those THICK winter jackets and towels come out.... 8 loads of washing later our house is back on track.

I really should not say this out loud, but.. I kind of like the washing, well.. hanging out the tiny little items of clothing that is. They really are gorgeous and the little cherubs grow out of them so fast, that the more you can look at them, the more use you get out of them in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia