doll-house reno..




A few weeks back Ella received a very well loved dollhouse for her birthday from the girls next door.. One that their mum grew up playing with, then the girls and also Ella each time she visited over her five years of life.
It was super special and a very heartwarming present. I was told it needed some love, so being school holidays is was on the priority list to do a little dollhouse renovating.



White paint and I go way back.. So today my lil girl and I rolled our sleeves up and got busy giving the dollhouse a fresh coat of white paint. Next on the agenda are little shingles for the roof and some details on the windows.. Followed by some fresh flooring and some pretty girly wallpaper.
I always love a bit of reno, but doing it together with my little girl and watching her with a little roller was just the icing on the cake.
Xx
Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia