Kids Websites

With the change in weather, I've been madly late-spring cleaning the house and yard.. it never quite gets done with two mini variables running around, getting sick and not to mention me getting side tracked playing in lil-L's kitchen or lying around on the trampoline with zaccy Zac.

I have however stumbled onto a few pretty cool sites lately while playing on the iPhone during those 3am feeds that I'd love to share..


www.kidstylefile.com.au - just a coool comprehensive site
www.picknicksbrain.com - great sleep website
www.5minutesformom.com - some nice mom things here
www.huggies.com.au - good old favourite
www.shoeszoo.com - my favourite kids slippers ever...
www.haggusandstookles.com.au - great kids gear
www.urbanbaby.com.au
www.thehipinfant.com.au

If you know of any other great kids sites please share them here :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia