kasiabear in handmade living..

Well, its been a bit of a crazy week in our household.. me planning my first ever trip away since becoming a mum.. my little guy being sick again.. and putting together my submission for handmade living..

And now that its all finalised.. I'd like to share my excitement.. I am so, so, so honoured to be a part of this creation and to work alongside other amazing designers and makers... You'll have to wait to see kasiabear's little creations till the book is released.. but if nothing else, writing this submission and thinking outside the box as a designer again has put a few more things in perspective for me.. so keep a look out for new and amazing things to come.. here on this blog, at kasiabear.. a little bit of me, my etsy shop and my made it shop..

handmade living. is.. 
a beautiful new creation that combines the inspiration and talents of handmade designers living in Canberra and also interstate. 
Its pages will be lush with stunning creations to share and inspire. 
A hardcover, beautifully photographed and illustrated tome. 
Providing how-tos, information and breathtaking inspiration, 
a publication for lovers of style, beauty and stunning creations, handmade with care. 
Handmade bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia