beautiful quotes

"when i approach a child, he inspires in me two sentiments: tenderness for what he is and respect for what he may become." louis pasteur

Lil-L is going to be an astronaut... it all came about one day when we were getting out of the trampoline and she looked up and saw the moon. She asked me to lift her up to touch the moon. I wished I could have, but I am after all only 162cm tall. I apologised and explained to her that she would need to become an astronaut to touch the moon.. this was when she was just two years old.

Almost a year later she still remembers our little conversation and often talks about this and is quite dead set on becoming an astronaut. Who knows.. will keep you updated :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia