choose what you want to remember...

"every life has its dark and joyful hours... 
happiness comes from choosing which to remember" 
author unknown

I had one of those days yesterday and running on 3 hours of interrupted sleep didn't help a great deal either...

Ella was a bit wound up after a big weekend and a disrupted Monday evening as my hubby, Zaccy's soon to be godmothers and I had to go to a christening info session. Zaccy had been sick so he just wanted to be up to catch up on everything he had missed out on the previous days. It took me till about midday to get 'my' girl back to normality, by which time she started to turn on her cranky pants as she was tired and these days refuses to have a midday sleep...

We took Zaccy to the doc's to get a checkup and make sure he was on the mend and Ella was so sweet.. she distracted Zaccy while the doc, poked and prodded him. Made him laugh and giggle so I could sneak in a speed-grocery-shop of the staples and then sat quietly while I put him down for his nap when we got home.

I was so incredibly tired last night and when I closed my eyes as my head hit the pillow, all I could think of was Ella making Zaccy smile at the doctors and the supermarket, and the smiles and giggles and tackles they gave dad upon his return...

I know I didn't choose to forget what exactly made my day so crazy as I was intending to write about it today... but I'm so glad my head works the way it does..


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia