{tee design competition..} winners..

OK.. so this was a really and I mean REALLY tough job deciding on the top 3 tee designs. So many gorgeous drawings came in, and each and every one of them put a huge smile on my face. I loved watching the kiddos draw up a storm at the Mummy Tree Markets in our little kids corner. Like every competition though.. there can only be one winner and a couple of runner up prizes.. so without putting it off any longer... drumroll......


the top design 
(as narrowed down by me and voted on by kasiabear fans on facebook) 
is
the skipping girl by madelyn sparrow

Madelyn wins a $50 gift voucher to spend in the kasiabear online store 
as well as her winning design printed on a tshirt. 

the two runners up
(as narrowed down by me and voted on by kasiabear fans on facebook)
are 
the green monster by thomas hurcombe


&
the lil bird by olivia quinn
both thomas and oliva win a tshirt with their design printed on it. 

and although I didn't pick the following tee as one of the 3 winners
the super special little cherub will still receive a tee with her design on it..
why.. cause she's my lil girl.. my little ella bella. 
i was super proud of her efforts and just had to share.

the little fairy dancing in the rainbows by ella
ps.. the little blue bits on the sides are the wings i'm supposed to sew onto the back

OK.. so onto the serious part.. if your child is one of the winners mentioned here, please email me on kasiabeardesign@optusnet.com.au with your child's t'shirt size and your postal address. 

Thank you to everyone that entered, I had a heap of fun with this comp and I'm thinking I might just have to introduce an ongoing competition and announce a monthly winner of a tee. Let me think about the details and look out for them in the coming weeks. 

2 comments:

  1. Very cool competition and I LOVE the winning designs.
    Also, I can't wait to see Ella's tee with the wings x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all absolutely adorable. A fantastic idea, Kasia. x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia