my creative space..






Patterns.. Patterns.. Patterns.. thats what it's all about at the moment in kasiabear's creative space.. my dressmaking teacher has inspired me to play with patterns.. break some rules and create something which is really me.. so that's what I'm doing. 

In saying that.. I picked up a Japanese Pattern Design book whilst in Melbourne and it has some gorgeous inspirational pieces in it.. I've been trying to decipher the processes and the patterns.. but other than the shape of the piece.. I think it will remain as an inspiration and a book which is just nice to look at. 

playing along with kootoyoo



1 comment:

  1. Following a pattern in English is a scary enough though for me, the thought of trying to figure out a Japanese one – or make one up myself is terrifying! Good luck, I am sure you will do a much better job than I could.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia