{new in my shop..} pony tail holders..

I've been creating a lot of goodies of late and focussing so much on this {project studio} that I have forgotten to share on my little blog.. I've been making literally tons and tons of little fabric covered buttons, for a wholesale order, to go into a hair and beauty salon and for a couple of other projects I'm working on.. which I promise to share soon.

I've finally got around to uploading some of my favourites to my etsy store and these little guys will also be available to purchase online through my lovely new stockist Purely4Kids.





I love the colours and textures of this classic collection. Perfect for winter with lovely soft cords and denim and a couple of cute options for summer with a lovely polka-dot dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia