{in my studio} stencils..

Big week this week as I finish off designs that I've either been working on for ages or have been floating around in my head and needed to get out. Then its time to get all the different tees out and match them with designs and print, print, print so they are ready for a photoshoot early July, that I have booked with the lovely Koroli from Memorable Moments Photography. I'm so excited, I can hardly concentrate on the work that needs to be done.

So to keep me motivated.. here is a sneak peek at a stencil of one of the designs that will be a part of the new "tattoo" range.


Joining in with Our Creative Spaces..

1 comment:

  1. looks good. i wonder what the whole range will be like :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia