{quick three..} favourite dinners..


Quite simply said.. I love seafood but absolutely hate cooking it. Doesn't make sense really, but that's the way it is.

So whenever I go out for dinner I try and eat seafood of some sort. I love everything from the good old butter fish at the local fish and chip shop to lobsters and crabs.. give me a sea creature and I'll probably eat it with w a big smile on my face.

So, jumping into my top three dinner choices we have:

{1} Salt & Pepper Squid
{2} Garlic Prawns
{3} Seafood Marinara

So what dish can you not resist when going out for dinner.. or better still, what dish do you just rock at making at home?


If you'd like to join in, grab my {quick three..} button from my sidebar if you like and add your {quick three..} post below.  Please add a link back to here in your post so others can join in the fun and only link up if you are joining in the quick three.

This linky will be open all week.. we're all busy so no hurry here.. For more info go to the {quick three} tab at the top..  If you don't have a blog or haven't had a chance to do a post.. feel free to jot down your little list as a comment..

Next weeks theme will be {favourite dessert}.. following dinner there has got to be dessert.. right? 


{image from here}



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia