{quick three..} favourite lunch..


So today is all about lunch.. I don't love the lunch hour, break or whatever you might call stopping to eat in the middle of the day. I get hungry about 10:30am as I eat brekky so early and I much prefer not to stop what I am doing to eat. This is probably a huge downfall in the whole, eating well thing for me. I tend to grab something out of the cupboard and keep going. I'm am trying to change my ways though.. So at this stage these are probably what I eat for dinner but really should move to lunch.

my quick three are:

{1} Shushi.. 
Without hesitation my favourite food when I go out any time after 11am. Everyone in our house doesn't go there, so anytime I am out by myself or with friends and sushi is an option, it always wins. 

{2} Nachos..
So so so incredibly bad, but so full of flavour, crunch and memories. I had quite an addiction to nachos in my uni days and they bring back a lot of memories, as well as make my taste buds dance.

{3} Focaccia.. 
Now there is a particular blend of ingredients that are a must, being: chicken, avocado, swiss cheese, sundried tomatoes, marinated mushrooms and any other roast veggies available. I prefer an open grill version, where everything is there on display. 

Another set of ingredients that do the trick on a focaccia are; smoked salmon, sour cream, asparagus and a heap of pepper. 

So what tickles your fancy or makes your taste buds dance in the middle of the day?

If you'd like to join in, grab my {quick three..} button from my sidebar if you like and add your {quick three..} post below.  Please add a link back to here in your post so others can join in the fun and only link up if you are joining in the quick three.

This linky will be open all week.. we're all busy so no hurry here.. For more info go to the {quick three} tab at the top..  If you don't have a blog or haven't had a chance to do a post.. feel free to jot down your little list as a comment..

Next weeks theme will be {favourite dinner food}.. following on from lunch is dinner.. 


{image from here}




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia