contact me..


hey.. so glad you're here..

my email is kasiabeardesign@optusnet.com.au

feel free to drop me a line anytime... whether it be a question, wholesale enquiry, a press release {especially for any handmade goodies you make}, a product you would like me to review & emails to just say hi..

i'm a big supporter of handmade so feel free to email me links to new products you've made.. and i love testing out new products {particularly art supplies}, but seeing i have two kiddos (boy & girl).. a husband.. a house.. a garden.. i'm a tech junkie and a huge applemac fan - i'll happily review other products too. if you're interested in giving up any of your goodies for a competition on the kasiabear blog please drop me a line.

due to the amount of emails that hit my inbox, it sometimes takes me a little while to get back to everyone.. but i do as soon as i'm able...

i love getting good old fashioned snail-mail! you can post lovely things, postcards or even a handwritten hello to:

kasiabear designs
po box 171
holden hill sa 5088
australia

have a beautiful day!!
kasia xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia