{new in my shop} personalised name prints..

I've been re-inspired recently with the redecorating of my little man's room and a couple of first birthday celebrations to do a new Name Print design.

These would make a beautiful gift for a little girl who is turning one or for her naming day / christening. Just print the file at your local print shop or on your home printer, pop it into an ikea Ribba frame and you have a one of a kind gift.

If you are a new mumma, you could also use these as name announcement cards.. I'll just adjust the file to be a little smaller.








I offer gift vouchers for my store too if you would love to give one of these prints to someone but are unsure of their colour preferences. Just convo me and I'll arrange an electronic or printed one to be sent out to you.

1 comment:

  1. these are beautiful! I have a couple of friends who are expecting, i might be in touch once they''ve decided on a name! x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia