{easter}..

Easter has came and gone and I'm technically still on my Easter break but had to pop-in and say hi..
We had a wonderful break with the family just hanging out, doing easter things, eating far too much chocolate and just being us. We caught up with lots of beautiful friends both from Adelaide and my gorgeous friend Shan and her family from Melbourne.. We took a trip to the country, fed cows, rode on tractors, got grubby and just absorbed the simple pleasures..

Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things next week after a 'me' day with 'the gals' of the adult variety tomorrow so off to the hairdresser for me today.. 

I will leave you with this pic of my sweet little cherubs pigging out on their Lindt Bunnies while sitting on the front door step.. 



joining in with a few of my faves.. sorry for the double up girls.. but I've been missing your blogs of late so though i'd tie them all in..

{wordless wednesday} over at faith hope and a whole lotta love..
{mammarazzi monday} over at the mammarazzi blog..
{point + shoot} over at sunny and scout..
{let's do 52} with paint the moon.. this is week 17

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm chocolate. Sounds like a great Easter break Kasia! Gorgeous photo and such pretty editing as always! {DIG YOUR VINTAGE FRAMES!}
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photo! they look like little chocolate lovers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm...Lindt bunnies! Sounds like you had a lovely break :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia