{quick three..} beauty products..

This weeks theme is easy peasy as I'm not a girly girl and there are literally three essentials for me each morning.. everything else is a bonus.

{1} Deodorant
NIVEA Pearl & Beauty Roll-On to be exact..

{2} Face Cream
NIVEA Soft to be exact..

{3} Mascara
MAC Plush Lash in Black to be exact..

I could quite happily live with just the above beauty products, but they have to be those exact ones.. I think I might go into a melt down if they were no longer available..


If you'd like to join in, grab my {quick three..} button from my sidebar if you like and add your {quick three..} post below. 

Please add a link back to here in your post so others can join in the fun and only link up if you are joining in the quick three. 
This linky will be open all week.. we're all busy so no hurry here.. 
For more info go to the {quick three} tab at the top.. 
If you don't have a blog or haven't had a chance to do a post.. feel free to jot down your little list as a comment..

Next week is easter so we'll have a little break, but when we come back in May we might just have to do.. {chocolate}.. What is your favourite brand of chocolate?


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia