{snippets} from the weekend.. feeling blessed..


I spent a lot of time reflecting this weekend as we went to a 5th birthday party. The little man that was celebrating his 5th birthday, was the same boy celebrating his 3rd Birthday two years ago when we dropped Ella off at his party and I gave birth to my little bubba boy 2hrs later. It's my little bubba boy's 2nd birthday tomorrow and all I can think is.. WOW.. what an amazing two years.

My heart feels warm and fuzzy for a few special reasons.. a girlfriend of mine who I met at mums group 4 years ago has moved back to Adelaide, my little man is turning 2 and I am feeling incredibly blessed at how many wonderful people we have in our lives.. I've been working on a little photo collage for Zaccy's birthday and all these wonderful memories are flooding back..

What special things did you get up to on the weekend?


linking up with point+shoot at it's new home over at sunny and scout..

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like true contentment to me :)
    Wishing you a wonderful week ahead x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia