{quick three..} craft blogs..



OMGoodness.. this is a hard task picking just three craft blogs.. so I picked out my most recently viewed ones..

{1} lil blue boo..
I've talked about Lil Blue Boo before and I still read each one of Ashley's posts. It does help that they come delivered to my email, but each one is filled with inspiration, ideas and information. It is a perfect blend of all things I love including photography, sewing, screen printing and kiddo's.

{2} calico & co.
Amanda writes a seriously cool blog. Really!! Calico & Co is packed full of fantabulous stuff.. It's kind of like a magazine for me. If I am tired and just want some eye candy and cannot fathom reading, I go here, and just LOOK.. Thank you Amanda!!

{3} one craftee mumma..
I've been hanging out at Tamara's blog of late and am loving the diversity of her paper crafting adventures, her etsy finds and the creative collective projects..

{+1} martha stewart..
I rarely have enough time to have a good look at everything, but I do love the Martha Stewart website and
the crafts department..  Yep.. sad I might be but, come on, you gotta love Martha, she's like the Oprah of the crafting world and man there are some cool projects to do with kids on this website. Sorry, I couldn't resist.. 


So what three crafty type blogs do you visit often or have been hanging out at of late?

If you'd like to join in, grab my {quick three..} button from my sidebar if you like and add your {quick three..} post below. 

Please add a link back to here in your post so others can join in the fun and only link up if you are joining in the quick three. 
This linky will be open all week.. we're all busy so no hurry here.. 
For more info go to the {quick three} tab at the top.. 
If you don't have a blog or haven't had a chance to do a post.. feel free to jot down your little list as a comment..

Next weeks theme will be: {boys names} interpret this as you wish..  



1 comment:

  1. awww I am honoured to be featured in your list of favourite craft blogs! Thanks!

    I am totally with you on the Martha thing too, she is a bit like a crafy drug for me! Can't get enough!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia