{quick three..} ice cream



I said today was going to be an easy one.. well, for me it sure is. I love ice cream any time of the year. There is no such thing as calling it a summer food around this place. Although I must say we consume a lot more during the hot months of the year. 

Although nothing beats a nice creamy ice cream, I also love to make sorbets during summer with all sorts of fruit for the kids. They call it ice cream.. and thats just fine with me. I basically cube fruit and freeze and then when the kiddos want ice cream I fill the thermomix with the frozen fruit and a dollop of natural yoghurt and whizz and its ready in less than a few minutes. 

But seeing this is my quick three.. these are my favourite flavours.. 

{1} chocolate.. 
{2} boysenberry..
{3} blueberry..

You may have noticed a few changes.. well there is also a new button on the side bar for quick three... If you'd like to join in, grab my {quick three..} button from my sidebar if you like and add your {quick three..} post below.  Please add a link back to here in your post so others can join in the fun and only link up if you are joining in the quick three.

This linky will be open all week.. we're all busy so no hurry here.. For more info go to the {quick three} tab at the top..  If you don't have a blog or haven't had a chance to do a post.. feel free to jot down your little list as a comment..

Next weeks theme will be {technology}.. what three pieces of technology do you rely on.. or just simply purely love?

{image from here via pinterest}

See you next week..

3 comments:

  1. Oh YUM, I love icecream. Now how did you get me bawling my eyes out this week ??? Food and love and memories :)
    Hope you have a great week, Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, ice-cream. I just had an ice-cream post the other week and included this very image... don't you LOVE Pinterest! xx
    My 3 faves would have to be cookies & cream, boysenberry and anything with caramel! Why did I find this post so close to dinnertime... now I'm thinking of desert!
    P.S Loving all the changes at Kasiabear too... gorgeous work x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carly.. Having lots of fun rebranding everything!!
    Link up your ice cream post.. Going over to look now..
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia