{quick three..} breakfast..


Running a little late.. sorry guys!! Madhouse-bears around here with the upcoming website launch and getting everything organised for it. It's looking amazing and I'm so super excited about it..

But jumping straight into the quick three.. This week its breakfast and one thing that I love is going out for brekky. I love the vibe at a cafe in the morning and the smell of freshly brewed coffee while I eat my brekky. So whenever I have the chance.. yep, I try and organise a breakfast catchup with friends rather than lunch or dinner.

My faves when I'm out would have to be:
{1} A full breakfast which includes, poached eggs, bacon, spinach, mushrooms and tomato.. a hash brown on the side is also a bonus.
{2} Eggs Benedict.. oooh, yea!! That's all!!
{3} Pancakes topped with fresh berries and a drizzle of cream and maple syrup.

At home I go for:
{1} Soft boiled eggs
{2} Pancakes
{3} Scrambled eggs with chives

Alright.. now its your turn..


If you'd like to join in, grab my {quick three..} button from my sidebar if you like and add your {quick three..} post below.  Please add a link back to here in your post so others can join in the fun and only link up if you are joining in the quick three.

This linky will be open all week.. we're all busy so no hurry here.. For more info go to the {quick three} tab at the top..  If you don't have a blog or haven't had a chance to do a post.. feel free to jot down your little list as a comment..

Next weeks theme will be {favourite lunch food}.. following the brekky theme.. this just seems like a good choice.. 


{image from here}



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia