kiddy art..

It's been another big week here and we only got a couple good sessions of art in but they were still a heap of fun. We spent a lot of our time outside soaking up the sun that peeked through a few times..

As I mentioned before.. most of our painting sessions end up with hand prints.. and I love handprints.. so this week I dedicate this to my little hands which I love so very much..

I am heading into hospital with my little man this week so I'm posting a couple of my regular posts a little earlier than normal, including {kiddy art..} but thinking about it, I think Sunday is a better time to start the week off for the section.. so feel free to share some of your kids masterpieces or art products your kids love here at kiddy art.. the linky is open till midnight Saturday night..





what did you and your kiddies get up to??
Add your link to the 'linky tool' below & link it back to here!! 
see you next week..


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia