{kasiabear designs} new birth announcement card designs..

A new set of birth announcement cards has just been uploaded to my etsy shop.. I'm loving doing some layouts and playing with some colour on screen again..


..{stripes}..





These are listings for an electronic file which will arrive in your email inbox fully customised as far as:

 ❤ name
 ❤ birth date
 ❤ birth weight
 ❤ birth height
 ❤ parents names
 ❤ your child's photograph
 ❤ colour scheme
 ❤ font

Once you receive your file you can print it on either your home printer, at a photo shop or at a professional printer. The choice is yours, the style of paper you have it printed is completely in your control and the quantity is up to you as well. You can also use the file to email to distant friends and relatives, co-workers and business clients.

Its simple, effective and timeless.

I had these cards professionally printed on firm postcard style paper for both my children when they were born. I printed a fair few more than I thought I needed and have found uses for them for a number of years after their birth.

I've used them as a introduction to the kids personal photo albums, I've used the cards to place on the front of their child care communication book and I've used them as thank you cards for all the wonderful gifts my little bundles received just by writing on the back.

You can also use these designs as invitations for birthday parties, christenings and such by changing the wording.. ie.. emily is turning one.. and then add the party details to the side in smaller font. Party invitation designs will be arriving soon..

Have a beautiful day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia