quick three..

Coming Soon.. 
A blog hop based on the "stop and smell the roses" theory.. a weekly play along game that will make you think of the things you love, your favourite places in the world, your favourite things about a season, so on and so forth.. but also keeping in mind that not everyone has the time to stop for too long and write for too long it will only be a quick list of three.. 
I'm still nutting out the details and the day of the week to start the blog hop.. 
There will be a different theme for each week and any suggestions from my gorgeous readers will always be taken into consideration.. 
I finally figured out how to do the grab button.. so its there ready and waiting patiently for me to start.. 

So for now, I'd love to hear your feedback as to what day of the week to start the hop.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia