{let's do 52 project} week 2 & week 3

While tossing up which path to take as far as my business.. I've started playing with what I already know, what I love and what makes me chill.. I joined in with Paint the Moon's Let's do 52 project a couple of weeks back. I've talked about Pain the Moon before in the past as far as actions go, but Annie is just super cool as far as inspiring all us photographers, budding, professional and just happy snappers.

I have a heap of her actions, textures and templates and I thought this would be a great little gentle kick up the butt to start playing around with them and commit myself to something for the year that is just for me..

So here are my first two entries..

{week 2} 
togetherness... and metal

{week 3} 
abandoned... and doors



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a little comment...
have a beautiful day..

kasia